USA Today bestselling author Serenity Woods lives in the sub-tropical Northland of New Zealand with her wonderful husband and gorgeous teenage son. She writes hot and sultry contemporary romances and would much rather immerse herself in reading or writing romance than do the dusting and ironing, which is why it’s not a great idea to pop round if you have any allergies.
Serenity is a USA Today bestselling author, reaching #53 on the USA Today bestseller list in November 2016 with the Three Wise Men Box Set.
She has won first prize in a dozen international writing competitions, including:
- Harlequin Blaze Aviator Challenge
- Writing Magazine's Adult Fairy Story Competition
- Writing Magazine's Open Poetry Competition
- NZ Rodney Writes Premier Writing Competition
- RWNZ First Impressions Contest
Also, writing as Freya Robertson, she won the NZ Sir Julius Vogel Sci-Fi/Fantasy Award for Best Novel for her debut, Heartwood.